Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mobilecom is Orange now!

Date: 26th Oct 2007, Place: Orange, Jordan.

Tonite I was in Orange office for Time Change Operation where I have to change the time of all MCA nodes to 1 hour less(GMT +2). Means due to winter, the Jordan time changes to GMT +2.

I came to office @ 1640 and thought that before activity will leave for apartment and then have dinner there only. However, in office saw Ajit(Cellebrum) too much busy with his work as his service VoiceSMS was not stable. He was coordinating with Deepak(Technomic) for the dialogic card problem if there. Then me changed the plan and thought to stay in office till the activity, as it has to be over by 0000hrs atmost. Scene changed and Ajit ordered Dommino's Pizza, so stayed in office.

After the @ctivity, i packed my bag and told Saleh-al-saleh that i am leaving, then he refused and told you can't leave before other nodes time also gets changed.

So I again sat and started reading about Aricent and others companies who are clients of Aricent.

Afterwards, started reading the posts of 'DD', who is responsible for creating my own online blog.


Alos, Met a new guy today introduced to me by Omer. Both of them are freelancers in Ericsson. The new guy was from Coimbatore, Chennai. He was married and having an experience of 8 years in Core Network. He also shared his past visit to Sudan, Malaysia and Indonesia.

......................

No comments: